| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in August is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: