| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in September is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 57mm (2.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: