| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in October is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 84mm (3.3in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: