| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in November is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 3.8 °C (6.8 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 102mm (4in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 10:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: