| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in May is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:41 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: