| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in March is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 79mm (3.1in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: