| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in June is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:30 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: