| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in July is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 25mm (1in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: