| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in January is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: