| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in February is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 86mm (3.4in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: