| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in December is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 95mm (3.7in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 9:47 long with an average length of 9:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: