| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria in April is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 55mm (2.2in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Santa Maria, Portugal
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria: